A founder confronts daunting challenges on the entrepreneurial journey.
Challenges. Tackling such challenges alone can be overwhelming, frustrating. Add to this the difficulty of gathering a group of fellow entrepreneurs and experts to brainstorm solutions. Lack of easy access to trusted resources and high access costs hinder the success of an adventure.
Trusted Guides. The Sbur community of entrepreneurs serve as sherpas and guides to the founder in trekking through unchartered paths.
Community. We are a growing community of over 400 members composed of founders, serial entrepreneurs, investors, and C-suite executives. Members have self-organized more than 100 On-Demand Advisory Board meetings. The founder can invite the entire community, organize in-person peer advisory board meetings, learn the best practices, sidestep costly mistakes, and accelerate success.
Ascend. With trusted sherpas and guides at Sbur, the founder successfully traverses rocky terrains, navigates steep inclines, scales new heights triumphantly.
Sbur Membership. To join, reach out to Tony Zhang, Founder, Sbur on LinkedIn, if you are a builder, founder, entrepreneur, C-suite executive, or investor. www.linkedin.com/in/tony-zhang-sbur
You have risked it all. Your innovation is life changing, but unproven. To make your venture successful, you need tons of resources, which you currently do not have.
The rich resources of advisors and peer groups are expensive and reserved for the select 3% of all entrepreneurs. The other 97% are left with no access, or very limited access, creating stress when good advice is badly needed in continuously challenging situations.
There has to be a better way for the 97% to gain access and marshal resources, like the 3%.
Effortless Access. Sbur community of entrepreneurs have experienced your challenges before and can act as your trusted guides. Sbur technologies provide a powerful platform, seamlessly facilitating your access to resources and advice in-person or virtually through dialogs with groups of founders.
Your Super Power. Being part of the Sbur community, our members have successfully raised capital, acquired customers, formed strategic partnerships, and built out outstanding founding teams by leveraging each other's experiences and expertise.
Your ability to invite the entire community and organize on-demand peer advisory board meetings is your supper power.
As a member, you can now seek guidance and help by:
We invite you to join Sbur, if you are a builder, founder, investor, entrepreneur, and C-level executive. Reach out to Tony Zhang, Founder, Sbur - http://www.linkedin.com/in/tony-zhang-sbur
Without a community of entrepreneurs and serial entrepreneurs providing guidance and advice, costly mistakes can be made, risking
Not Alone Anymore. The Sbur Founders' community will be at each step of your extraordinary journey, supporting you. You will no longer have to suffer from sleepless nights trying to figure out things on your own.
A Hero's Journey. With the community support, you will have finally defied the odds, accomplished the impossible, and changed lives. You've become a loved and celebrated change-maker - a true hero, who has made the world a better place.