This privacy of Sbuur, Inc. (also dba “Sbuur”, or “Sbur”, or “sbur”, or “The Leaders”, or “Brain Trust”) notice lets you know what happens to any personal data you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you. It applies to all procedures and services, and instances we collect your personal data.
What Kinds of Personal Information about You do We Process?
· Your name, employer, mobile phone number, and email.
· Your location information when you last used Sbur and when you are using Sbur.
· The Get-togethers you have organized, including the title, time, and location, and the content.
· The Get-togethers you have attended.
· Your contacts, including their names, employers, phone numbers, and emails, after you have provided to us.
· The other members you have invited to join Sbur.
What is the Source of Your Personal Information?
· From you directly.
· From your activities, including organizing and attending Get-togethers, and sharing Get-togethers.
· From Inviting other members, and connecting with other members.
What do We Use Your Data for?
· We provide your contact information to other members when you have exchanged such information with other members.
· We generate a list of Get-togethers near you when you have provided us with location information.
· We generate a list of Get-togethers near you when you have invited others to join as new members or have shared a Get-together.
What are the Legal Grounds for Our Processing of Your Personal Information (Including What We Share with Others)?
· Where it is needed to provide you with our services, such as allowing you to organize and attend Get-togethers, share information on Get-togethers, invite other members, exchange personal contact information with other members.
· Where it is required to follow guidance and recommended best practice of government and regulatory bodies and to comply with legal obligations.
· Where it is required by best followed business practices and good governance requirements, such as accounting, auditing, operations, and financing.
When do We Share Your Personal Information with Other Organizations?
· We will NOT share your private personal information, such as your or your friends’ emails, phone numbers, locations with any third party for marketing or advertising purposes, except as required by law or law enforcement under proper legal procedures.
How and When can You Withdraw Your Consent?
· You can withdraw this consent at any time by cancelling or terminating your account at Sbuur, Inc.
How do We Share Your Information with Credit Reference Agencies?
· We do not share any of your personal information with any credit reference agencies, as we currently do not provide credit card billing capabilities.
· This may change, if we decide to install credit card or other payment capabilities.
How do We Share Your Information with Fraud Prevention Agencies?
· Not applicable.
What Should You do if Your Personal Information Changes?
· You should update your personal information in the Profile tab of the Sbur App.
Do You Have to Provide Your Personal Information to Us?
· We are unable to provide you with our services if you do not provide certain information to us, such as your real name, employer’s name, your mobile phone number, and your email.
Do We do any Monitoring Involving Processing of Your Personal Information
· Unless required by law or law enforcement in the interest of protecting security of our communication systems, we do not listen to, record, view, intercept, take or keep records of calls, emails, text messages, social media messages, in-person meetings and other communications.
What about Other Automated Decision Making?
· We will NOT allow any advertisers to target their advertisements to you personally, based on the personal information or interests you have disclosed to us. We will NOT share personal information with any third party without your permission.
· No automated decision making will be performed based your personal individual activities.
For How Long is Your Personal Information Retained by Us?
· Unless we explain otherwise to you, we shall hold your personal information for as long as we have reasonable business needs, we provide services to you, and we are required by law.
What are Your Rights under the Data Protection Laws?
· The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
· The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed.
· The right to object to processing of your personal information.
· The right to have your personal information erased.
· The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information how we access it.
· The right to move, copy, or transfer your personal information (“data portability”).
· Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.
Your Right to Object
· You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processing for direct marketing purposes and to data processing for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests.
What are Your Marketing Preferences and What do They Mean?
· We have NO plans of allowing any marketers to reach you personally through your emails or texts with their targeted advertisements.
· You can reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org